Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order #7804382670
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 06:06:38 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order #7804382670 Good day,

This has reference to my order number mentioned above. In that order  I
have placed 2 GOO JIT ZU figures as a Xmas gift along with a few other
items.

Both the figures were given as a Christmas gift and now it seems the gel
came completely out and now the figures are not at all good and safe for
kids to play with .

If you can see, the order was placed on 4th December and now the return
window is closed .

But I am really disappointed with the quality of the products -which I
never expected  from such a renowned brand -Centrepoint.

I really want this issue to be resolved asap

PS:KINDLY  NOTE KIDS ARE REALLY DISAPPOINTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!

-- 

*Warms and regards*

*Anu Mithun*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5514504