Subject: Ticket Assigned - SPONSORSHIP REQUEST
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 05:26:25 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  SPONSORSHIP REQUEST Respected,

 I am Ria Jeen, a member of the Organising Committee of the cultural fest
NAALAM, organized by the National University of Advanced Legal Studies
NUALS, Kochi. On behalf of organizing NAALAM 2023, I would like to invite
you to join us as a sponsor for the upcoming fashion show in NUALS,
ALANKARA 2023. This event is a fantastic chance to join us in highlighting
emerging fashion trends from around the country and will facilitate you to
promote your brand to media and style-conscious people.

We are hosting our annual college fest, NAALAM, which is a 2 day event and
will be taking place from February 24th and 25th.

Given that yours is a well known name in the industry, I believe a
collaboration would be in both our interests. In sponsoring our event, we
would assure that your brand is promoted throughout the event through
social media, banners, posters, merchandise and various other promotional
materials. Given the premium and niche character of the brand, the reach
and recognition of the brand may be enhanced by the promotion that the
Alankara team is willing to provide. The event will be able to provide
value to your brand so it gives a better recognition. Given that the event
has a wide coverage, Asianet being our telecasting partner, a collaboration
would be very beneficial for your brand too. The crowds that attend NAALAM
are your target customers and the outreach that the special guests and
participants provide for our sponsors both active and passive, would be
invaluable to the growth of any brand on the national stage. With the
brand's strategy of catering to brand loyal, niche, luxury customers,
ALANKARA would be the perfect opportunity to add to the brand's customer
roster.

We will have thousands of students from all over India attending NAALAM,
which offers them a platform to showcase their talent and achieve
recognition for the same. With a whopping cash prize and extensive
publicity, we offer a platform that concentrates on moulding abilities in
modelling and dress designers. We have hereby attached the sponsorship
package, portfolio, and our website link for your reference. We would be
open to discussion over specific sponsorship and promotion activities that
we can come up with, including title sponsorships, prize sponsorship,
product displays, among others. Do check out our after movie that we have
attached with this mail for a peek into the world of NAALAM '23!

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanking you in advance,

Yours faithfully,

For NAALAM instagram page, click here
<https://www.instagram.com/naalam2023/>

For NAALAM website, click here
<https://naalam2.wixsite.com/naalam2023?fbclid=PAAaYDVFvUILO9hPY7oKZORck1Zi9Neba_wFXZa_Qd-q7zBF5bkgAStI-ETbM>

For NAALAM video, click here <https://youtu.be/WPL_4fF35Lc>

For NAALAM facebook page, click here
<https://www.facebook.com/nualsnaalam?mibextid=ZbWKwL>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5610029