Subject: Ticket Assigned - Mothercare at Savour 2023
From: Mothercare-BAH <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 13:42:48 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Mothercare at Savour 2023 Good Afternoon Mothercare,

I hope this email finds you well! I’d be delighted to chat to about the
following:

On behalf of Savour, I would like to invite you to join us at *Savour
London at The Royal Hospital Chelsea July 21-23rd 2023.*

Attached is a deck outlining the details of the previous event which saw
100 amazing brands with 10,000 wonderful visitors join us in the pensioners
garden for food wonderland. The deck outlines what to expect for next year
- 3 days, 16,000+ visitors, more chefs and restaurants!

We are actively looking for partners to provide activities and cooking
classes for young families with children and families at Savour for the
event. We would love to hear back from you this if this is something you
are interested in working with Savour.

I would be delighted to have a call to work out how this arrangement could
work out to benefit both Savour and your brand. Let me know when best
suits.

Best,

Arthur Bailey

Partnerships Savour London

--

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5606466