Subject: Ticket Assigned - "Collaborate with us to take your Toy Distribution to the next Level"
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 11:08:17 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  "Collaborate with us to take your Toy Distribution to the next Level" Dear Admin,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Nikko and I am the
Distribution Associate at Otaku Middle East Toys, a leading provider of Bandai
hobby products in the MENA (Middle East and Northern Africa) and Tamiya
Mini 4WD products in the UAE including Kuwait, Bahrain, and Oman.

We retail and distribute the widest range of Gundam products and other
Anime plastic model kits & Scale model vehicles (primarily assembled by
hobbyists) that are classified in variety.

Amongst the brands we represent are: Bandai Tamiya, Gundam,  Aoshima,
Fujimi, Italeri,  Zvezda, Wave Corporation, Mr. Hobby, Gaianotes, Ammo Mig
and many others. The demands keep growing due to the continuous support of
Gundam and Tamiya hobby communities.

I am writing to introduce our company and to express our interest in
exploring a potential partnership with your company in the area of toy
distribution.

We believe that our wide-range collections and Brands would complement your
existing offerings and provide mutual benefits for both of our companies.
Our goal is to expand our reach in the toys & hobby market, and we believe
that a partnership with your company would be the perfect way to achieve
this.

We would love the opportunity to discuss this further and learn more about
your company's toy distribution needs. Please let us know if this is
something that you would be interested in exploring further.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

"*TAMIYA MINI 4WD "Keep on Running"* <https://youtu.be/iBZ6vnH-JYU>

*”Fun to build GUNPLA” Promotional Video* <https://youtu.be/QaBB1jsxWUo>"

Please feel free to browse our website as well at https://www.otakume.com/ to
give you an idea of what products we offer.

We look forward to a positive reply and becoming your partner in the future!

Thank you.

Arigatōgozaimasu.

-- 
Best Regards,

Nikko L. Torres
ニッコー・L・トーレス
Distribution Associate

Otaku Middle East Toys
1st Floor Times Square Center, Al Quoz
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
T: +971 4 321 6533 | M: +971 50 1360 281

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5605798