Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Sorry, your order was not processed
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 08:08:54 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Sorry, your order was not processed Further to the subject Order i have received the below notification where
the money deducted from my Account.

Please check again and do the needful at the earliest.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jan 17, 2023 at 10:15 AM
Subject: Sorry, your order was not processed
To: raseenbabu manakkathodi <[email-masked]>

More details inside

<https://www.maxfashion.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_NAPS_QA_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_NAPS_QA_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_NAPS_QA_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_NAPS_QA_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_NAPS_QA_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/qa/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_NAPS_QA_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/qa/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_NAPS_QA_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/qa/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_NAPS_QA_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/qa/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_NAPS_QA_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/qa/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_NAPS_QA_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/qa/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_NAPS_QA_en>
Sorry, your order number 4710884735 was not processed.
Hi raseenbabu manakkathodi, we were unable to complete your purchase at
this time. Please note, no amount has been deducted from your card. *Please
try again or use Cash on Delivery at
https://maxfashion.app.link/joB6xwmKEwb
<https://maxfashion.app.link/joB6xwmKEwb>*.

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
MAX.
Buy 2 For 50
Multiple quantities QAR 60
QAR 50

Subtotal: * QAR 50*
*Total* *QAR 50*
The Shukrans you’ve earned on this order will be reversed.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on (8000-629).*
7 days a week, 07:00 AM to 12:00 AM

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/qa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_NAPS_QA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/qa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_NAPS_QA_en>

-- 
Regards,

Raseen Babu.M
Doha, Qatar

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5597048