Subject: Ticket Assigned - Letter of Complaint
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 02:15:24 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Letter of Complaint Greetings to Centre Point Management.
I’m one of your permanent customers.
You for us. Also we are for your prosperity. So mutual understanding and
respect are important.
By this letter I would like to bring to your notice the following.

1. On 11-01-2023 I went to Splash store at King Faisal road in Sharjah to
return one gown and refund cash. Payment was done in cash form just 4 days
back. I follow strictly all terms and conditions of your company printed on
the back of each receipt.
Mr. ADNAN - Manager at the mentioned store refused to refund cash.
I indicate that both he and me have to respect and follow company rules.
His answer strike me: “you came to me for cash refund few times. company
not allowed refund more than two times. If you don’t like our rules leave
the shop”
I had never face such impolite attitude in any shop in GCC.
If store manager person in charge showing such behavior what can customer
expect from junior fellows.
2.This incident happened about 3 weeks ago at the same store. My purchase
amount calculated wrong (Some mistake in computer program? or else) 3 AED
credited to shop account. I indicated to the fault. cashier objected
immediately saying: “why you worry to much for just 3 AED”.
I insisted to re- count and it become 9 AED plus to Centre Point account.
The issue is not 3 AED or even 9 AED.” The issue is misbehave of your
employee.
It is not acceptable and tolerable.
I could say that I had very bad experience in that store. Name of cashier I
did not record.
Now I’m thinking is Centre Point stores right shopping spot for me and my
family.
I hope all above mentioned will be taken into consideration and proper
measures applied in order to improve service quality which might prevent
further clashes between your staff and customer.
Also I kindly ask you to update terms and conditions for refunds and
exchange.
Is there any limit’s or restrictions for cash refund.

Thank you.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Mr. Badiul Alam.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5591902