Subject: Ticket Assigned - RE: 2023-JAN-BABY PRODUCTS
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 04:56:32 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  RE: 2023-JAN-BABY PRODUCTS   

Dear sir/madam, 

PLEASE HELP TO PASS BELOW INFORMATION TO YOUR MARKETING TEAM OR RELEVANT
TEAM. 

  

 <http://www.evertop.biz> www.evertop.biz 

My name is Rikili

We are Ever Top Ind. (HK) Co. Ltd. We received your enquiry through Hong
Kong Trade Department Council and noted that you are interested in our
products. Our company has been producing baby products for 25 years, so the
products are absolutely

guaranteed. Please visit our website  <http://www.evertop.biz>
www.evertop.biz and inform which products you are intersted in, we will
quote the price accordingly.  

Tks n rdgs/Rikili

www.evertop.biz <http://www.evertop.biz>

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5582196