Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 03:21:57 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: lsmindia.com

Subject: Amount deducted for the order number -7809040004
From: Reena Kumari <[email-masked]>
To: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>
Cc: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 03:21:55 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Customer has placed the order on Jan 5, 2023 but the order has not been placed successfully as the payment from the credit card used has been unsuccessful however, the amount has been debited from customer account. Customer is reporting that" I would appreciate it if you could look into this matter and transfer my amount BHD 20.000 in my credit". Please find the above below attachment shared by the customer. 

Kindly look into it and do needful. 

Regards, 
Reena