Subject: Ticket Assigned - MAX FASHION X OSR MALL
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2023 08:35:03 +0000

Hi Reena kumari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  MAX FASHION X OSR MALL Good Day,

Hope this email finds you well.

Kindly find attached the mall presentation for the* OSR MALL, *located in
the heart of Dubai Investment Park DIP 1.

We are pleased to propose a retail unit for the brand* " MAX FASHION " **for
the units MS- size - 12, 384 Sq ft at the First floor level  OSR MALL.*

The unit is right opposite of the HIVE kids play area, which is also near
the cinema and food court.

MAX FASHION is a great addition to our tenant mix since osr mall is next to
greens community which has* 3,500* villas plus the high rise residential
building. We are adjacent FLY HIGH WELNESS FITNESS GYM with over 2,000
members, it is a great target market.

in addition to your catchment areas.

-DIP 1 / DIP 2
- Expo City
- the gardens
- al furjan.

Our existing mall customer -
*- 50% - 60% *European and Western followed by Asians and Middle eastern

Looking Forward to your positive response.

Warm Regards,

*JOSE CATALINO SALE 111*
LEASING & MARKETING EXECUTIVE
*OSR MALL & CINEMAS*
DIP 1, Dubai
*Mob - 971 561222415*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5565589