Subject: Ticket Assigned - Promo Code not working
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 11:41:15 +0000

Hi Jawa Antakli,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Promo Code not working Dear Max support team,

I am trying to order some goods from Max online, where there is a promo
code MAX50 where I should minimum buy 300 SR order. (Discount 50SR)

I have already 372 SR products on my card, but there is an error while
applying the code, I called the max helpline, and they told me that an
email to support they gonna provide me a new code so I can place an order.

Please give me a working code in place of Max50. (Note this is my first
order never used this code before). Screenshot is attached below.

Thank you
Regards
Arsalan Karim
email: [email-masked]
phone no : 0599265509

-- 

Best Regards,

*Arsalan Karim*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5503448