Subject: Ticket Assigned - How to attract more customers?
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2022 13:34:10 +0000

Hi Jawa Antakli,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  How to attract more customers? Dear Sir or Madam,

taking care of a child can be demanding. What helps parents maintain their
well-being are unique products - just like the ones you offer.

Yet how to make more and more parents hear about your products?

One of the solutions is to find common ground with parents i.e. from such
countries as Poland.

As an experienced English-Polish translator, I help online store owners
attract more customers. Personally I am a mother of two children so I speak
the same language as many parents. As a translator I perfectly know how to
translate texts so that they speak to the client. One of the online stores
owners who trusted me and was not disappointed was the owner of the Irish
baby goods store - BabyLove.ie.

I will be happy to help you by translating your website, your offer and all
other texts that are important to you.

In addition, I offer a -10% discount for each first translation, and to
each translation in December I add a package of Christmas wishes written in
Polish.

If you are interested in translating your texts I will be happy to send you
a detailed offer of my services. It's enough to write just a short reply to
this email.

Kind regards
Katarzyna Piszczek
AKAT translations
+ 48 726 519 030
www.akat-translations.com

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5439080