Subject: Ticket Assigned - ITEMS NOT DELIVERED TO me here in Al Baha
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2022 07:08:36 +0000

Hi Jawa Antakli,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  ITEMS NOT DELIVERED TO me here in Al Baha Good morning...I want to complain regarding the items I bought last
December 3, 2022..It was NOT DELIVERED to me by the Courier company FAREYE
, here in AL BAHA..
When I tracked the package
It was indicated already delivered in Jeddah...

1. How come it was delivered in Jeddah when the package should have been
delivered to AL BAHA...

2. If the items cannot be delivered to me here in AL BAHA I demand for a
REFUND of my payment..

I have been a customer of Centerpoint ordering online for how many years
now and this is the first time it happened when your company  use another
courier ( FAREYE .COM )...
I hope you can resolve my problem...

Order Number :
6188052167

Tracking Number for FAREYE.com
48332343091

Mrs Ellen Maceren

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5425965