Subject: Ticket Assigned - Affiliate Partnership Proposal to Centrepoint !
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 13:20:25 +0000

Hi Mais Hasan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Affiliate Partnership Proposal to Centrepoint ! Hi There

Greetings of the day!

Hope all is well with you!

I'm Sonia from FLY MEDIA NETWORK <https://flymedianetwork.com/>, a
Performance Marketing Affiliate Network for the UAE, Saudi Arabia, and
Egypt. We are looking for an Affiliate partnership with *"Centrepoint"* and
it would be an honour to work with you. We understand that you have many
options for marketing your brand, but I would like to form a mutually
beneficial partnership with you. I'd like to discuss affiliate marketing
promotions that can help you generate sales by utilising our various
affiliate marketing channels such as Coupons Websites, Content Websites,
Social Media, Influencers, Blogging, Display Ads, Banners, and so on.

We provide the below performance marketing solutions to the majority of our
partners:

         Affiliate Marketing - CPS, Coupon Attribution

         Re-marketing

         Performance based Influencers marketing

         E mail Marketing

         Social Media marketing

         Banner Placement and Display Ads if required

We have good traffic movement in the Global and Gulf countries. We have a
wide range of traffic sources such as E-Commerce, Lifestyle, Entertainment,
Beauty, Food Delivery, Groceries, and so on. We are already working with
big campaigns  on CPS and CPO Modules such as Noon, Mumzworld, TOYOU,
Niceone, Sephora, VogaCloset, Namshi, Fordeal, Agoda, Booking.com  and many
others verticals. We want to connect with your brand and assure you the
best.

Let discuss in detail If you are interested in learning more about how we
can help you generate more sales and leads through affiliate marketing.

I am attaching a Media kit for your reference. Looking forward to hearing
from you soon.

Thanks & Regards,

*Sonia Bargaal | Fly Media Network*

* Manager - BD & Client Services*

*Skype: Sonia Bargaal | Fly Media Network*

*Mail: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Web: www.flymedianetwork.com <http://www.flymedianetwork.com/> Mob: +91 *
*7888639461*

*SCO 15, 2nd Floor, MDC 5 Panchkula,  Haryana*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/6039002