Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Talabat Support: We’ve received your request #258565426
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2023 06:19:32 +0000

Hi Mais Hasan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Talabat Support: We’ve received your request #258565426 اقدم شكوى باسم عائشه العرياني رقم الطلب : 9422672042
لقد تم شرائي عربة اطفال بتاريخ 28 مارس وتم الاستلام بتاريخ 29 مارس/ولاكن
للاسف بعد استلامي للعربه وفتح كرتونه واحده فقط تبين وجود خدوش وبعض العلامات
في العربه وغير امانه لا أطفالي ...واطلب من شركة بيبي شوب ارجاع الطلب فورا
وارجاع النقود ع حسابي البنكي

---------- Forwarded message ---------
من: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
‪Date: الأحد، ٢ أبريل ٢٠٢٣, ١٠:٣٤ م‬
Subject: Talabat Support: We’ve received your request #258565426
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

يا هلا،

شكراً لتواصلك معنا!

يقوم الآن فريق الدعم بمراجعة طلبك #258565426 وسنتواصل معك قريباً. طلبك
يهمنا ولن يطول انتظارك! يمكنك توقع رد منا خلال 24 ساعة.

كما بإمكانك أن تجد الجواب للكثير من الأسئلة العامة عبر صفحة الأسئلة
المتكررة من خلال موقعنا
https://www.talabat.com <https://www.talabat.com/ar/uae>.

شكراً،
فريق دعم طلبات
Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Our support team is reviewing your message number #258565426 and will
contact you soon. Your request is important to us, so we won’t keep you
waiting for long! You can expect a reply from one of our experts within 24
hour.

For general questions, please visit our FAQs section on our website
https://www.talabat.com <https://www.talabat.com/uae>.

Thank you,
Talabat Support Team

<https://www.talabat.com/>

Website: www.talabat.com

Follow us on:

<http://www.facebook.com/talabat> <http://www.twitter.com/talabat>
<http://www.instagram.com/talabat>

ref:_00Dw0l3C7._500696LkEfh:ref

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5973235