Subject: New Activity [#5664210] Warranty claim for order no. 9408115898
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 02:28:59 +0000

Hi Mais Hasan,

The Customer has responded to a ticket you are watching

Ticket 

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5664210#5664210 

Warranty claim for order no. 9408115898 

Requester 

Deepika  [email-masked]

    Customer Response 

Hi,

I have still not received any reply from your side. What kind of customer
service is this??

How long does it takefor you guys to provide a solution?? If you can not
replace the item atleast return it back to me.

This is highly unprofessional on your part.

Kindly provide a solution.

On Thu, 2 Mar 2023, 15:48 Centrepoint, 

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5664210/subscriptions/unsubscribe

Stop watching this ticket