Subject: Ticket Assigned - Re: Let's discuss!!
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 08:33:36 +0000

Hi Mais Hasan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Re: Let's discuss!! Hi,

Good Morning !!

I’d like to follow-up to my last mail.
May I send you full detailed information? If Yes.

Thanks!!
From:Nikita Singh

Sent: Tuesday , June 14, 2022 11:05 am

Hi - Greetings

I am reaching out to you to offer a new-looking modern and responsive 
interface for your website: www.centrepointstores.com I am a 
professional website designer having 15+ years of experience and I can 
help you to achieve a design beyond your dreams.  My prices are affordable.

If you're interested in building a new website or possibly upgrading 
your existing site? I would love to have the opportunity to show you 
what I can do and give you a quote.

I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Best,

Nikita Singh
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5585251