Subject: New Activity [#5664210] Warranty claim for order no. 9408115898
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 12:51:51 +0000

Hi Mais Hasan,

The Customer has responded to a ticket you are watching

Ticket 

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5664210#5664210 

Warranty claim for order no. 9408115898 

Requester 

Deepika  [email-masked]

    Customer Response 

Hi,

I seriously don't know what to say now and I am really unhappy with the
kind of automated replies I am getting.

I have already explained in my previous emails that the item was already
picked up.

Why again the same request???
Does nobody bother to check or follow up correctly ??

I am getting replies after weeks and then that also is of no use as there
is no resolution of my problem.

Highly disappointed by the kind of service I am getting. This is surely
gonna impact on my future purchases from your store and not to mention that
I will be now escalating this with relevant UAE authorities.

If you can not fix the problem kindly confirm once and for all. All this is
causing a lot of inconvenience now. I have been following up since over a
month now.

Hope you understand my situation. Please return my "Deffected bag" if you
can not provide a solution.

Address from where the bag was picked up is flat 203, Manazil Al Barsha1
(ghurair building 1094), Dubai

Date of pick up 12 feb 2023

Mobile no of person who picked up 0526001808

Time of pick up 1.20 pm

Thank you

On Mon, 27 Feb 2023, 16:29 Centrepoint, 

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5664210/subscriptions/unsubscribe

Stop watching this ticket