Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order# 9414847366
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 10:53:06 +0000

Hi Mais Hasan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order# 9414847366 Dear team,

As per our call with the Customer support team, fund this email to get the
approval on my below request with the returning process, please provide me
with the proper order,

I have requested:
Nipples
Toy
And electric food blender with weening set

I received the nipples, the toy and the only the blender from the weening
set, I need to send me the full set without the return process since I’m
 not okay with returning the order and to make another one and I need it
ASAP since it is urgent.
Appreciate your understanding
Regards
Lama

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5723904