Subject: New Activity [#5664210] Warranty claim for order no. 9408115898
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 19:34:56 +0000

Hi Mais Hasan,

The Customer has responded to a ticket you are watching

Ticket 

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5664210#5664210 

Warranty claim for order no. 9408115898 

Requester 

Deepika  [email-masked]

    Customer Response 

Hi,

Its been 15 days since I have been writing to you for the case.

Return was arranged by you guys and then picked up also. Inspite of
answering to your email in time you have cancelled the request after pick
up.

Now its been a week and still I have no update.

Please advise whats the status at the earliest.

Thabk you

On Thu, 16 Feb 2023, 13:25 Centrepoint, 

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5664210/subscriptions/unsubscribe

Stop watching this ticket