Subject: New Activity [#5664210] Warranty claim for order no. 9408115898
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 11:23:06 +0000

Hi Mais Hasan,

The Customer has responded to a ticket you are watching

Ticket 

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5664210#5664210 

Warranty claim for order no. 9408115898 

Requester 

Deepika  [email-masked]

    Customer Response 

Hi,

There was no return slip handed over to me. The pick up person called and
asked to place the item outside the door. Call was from number 0526001808.

Request you to please check with returns and advise.

Thank you
Deepika

On Wed, 15 Feb 2023, 15:05 Centrepoint, 

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5664210/subscriptions/unsubscribe

Stop watching this ticket