Subject: Ticket Assigned -
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 07:27:29 +0000

Hi Mais Hasan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.   Contacted

I haven't picked it up yet. My husband is unwell so I couldn't go but I
received an email to say that it had been picked up.

My husband called your customer help line immediately on receiving the
email and spoke to a gentleman called Ahmed who said it must be a mistake
and that he would lodge a complaint.

I will be calling into the shop as soon as I possibly can and I REALLY hope
that my perfume is there for collection as I have definitely not picked it
up and no one else could possibly have done so if you followed your
procedure to get the customer to show identification and the order email.

I want assurance that it is there as I will not be happy if, despite a sick
husband and a call to your customer help line, I come down to collect it
only to find that it isn't there and someone has given it to someone else
with no customer verification.

I only ordered click and collect after several very avoidable problems with
your poor delivery service so I will not be very happy if this is now
missing too.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5676509