Subject: Ticket Assigned - - Make more app revenue | Try Joining Us
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 04:56:59 +0000

Hi Mais Hasan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  - Make more app revenue | Try Joining Us Hello Dear Developer,

I am Bhagyashree from Qureka Lite. I am reaching out to you to provide
awesome app monetisation solutions that will help you to Grow your App
Revenue from existing traffic (along with Admob, Adsense etc.) along with
Increased user engagement on your app.

About us - Qureka Lite:
- We are India's fastest growing trivia platform (already integrated by
over 3000 app developers and 15000+ Apps) with high user engagement.
- We are a Google Channel Partner.

How we help you in increasing your revenue and user engagement.

Simple -
1. Just place a banner/icon/Gif on your app
2. Hyperlink that banner with custom url link with unique domain  ( no SDK
Integration Required)

That's It !!

If you find us useful and want to know more about us or want to work with
us.

Feel free to contact us on +918104338150.

Regards,
Bhagyashree
+918104338150.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5582203