Subject: Ticket Assigned - Baby Clothing offer
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 10:15:03 +0000

Hi Mais Hasan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Baby Clothing offer   Baby Clothing offer  &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Hello   As
Minizeyn  company, our founders have a 20 years of experience in the field
of baby clothing.   We are now using the management and design capabilities
in the baby clothing industry under our own company roof.   We are having
total production process from cutting of fabric to ready wear production in
one factory.   Our field of activity is mainly determined as 0 - 3 years
old baby clothing.   Our product groups, which we continue to produce and
sell in domestic and foreign markets are below;     &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;   Baby bodysuits    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp;    Baby rompers    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
  Baby hospital outlet sets    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;   Baby dresses    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
Baby towels    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;    Baby
clothing sets covering 3, 5 and 8 pieces,      We aim to expand into new
markets.   We will be pleased to meet new retail and wholesale customers.
Our major strength is offering goods which are ready in stock.
Therefore, quick delivery is possible when compared with our competitors.
  Moreover, almost every 3-4 weeks we are preparing new collection.    It
will be a great advantage for you to have always new and trendy items in
your stock.    We also offer as small as possible minimum order quantities.
   We would be eager to discuss more details and send our product catalogue
for your evaluation.   We look forward to hear your feedback.   We wish you
a good work.   &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
 Best regards,
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;  Esin Baykan
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;  Export
Director   &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;  Minizeyn Baby
Clothing Company    Mobile : 90 530 373 15 70
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;  Adress :
Duaçınarı, 2. Duru Sk. No:9/A, 16270 Yıldırım/Bursa

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5579226