Subject: Ticket Assigned - Job application for Accountant
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2023 08:33:06 +0000

Hi Mais Hasan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Job application for Accountant   Dear Hiring Manager

My name is Sharooq Ibrahim K C, I hastened to send you my resume. With my
strong understanding of taxation, auditing and accounting principles gained
throughout my studies and from work experience as an audit clerk. Also I am
good with Accounting  softwares like Tally prime, Zoho books, QuickBooks,
Advanced Excel and I have gained in-depth knowledge in Taxation & am
familiar with different types of accounts like manufacturing, trading,
construction, architecture service, hospital accounts, job accounts etc. I
feel confident that I would significantly benefit your team.

Although we have never met or had the chance to work together, I’ve heard
great things about your firm. I’m sure you are extremely busy but if there
are any job openings around Accounts,Audit, Taxation and Financial
Reporting related jobs, I would love the chance to talk about why I might
be a good fit for your firm.

Thank you for your time and consideration

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5549663