Subject: Ticket Assigned - Re: Fraud customer -9405010757
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 06:18:41 +0000

Hi Mais Hasan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Re: Fraud customer -9405010757 Dear Team,

Please find the attached mails for your reference.

Regards,

Mohamed Rifan

Operation In-charge

CP-AJM

CUG: +971545814208

MOB: +97155 612 6872

E-mail: [email-masked]

________________________________
From: Rifan Razool <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2022 12:38 PM
To: Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]>; Centrepoint Ajman City Centre <[email-masked]>; Ops Cpajmancitycentre <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jainul Ameer Mohammed Hussain <[email-masked]>; Durga Prasad <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Fraud customer

Dear Team,

Kindly note that we received the order and done the RTW .

@Jainul Ameer Mohammed Hussain<mailto:[email-masked]> As per her , she will write the mail to cp online customer page .

Regards,

Mohamed Rifan

Operation In-charge

CP-AJM

CUG: +971545814208

MOB: +97155 612 6872

E-mail: [email-masked]

________________________________
From: Rifan Razool <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2022 12:45 PM
To: Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]>; Centrepoint Ajman City Centre <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jainul Ameer Mohammed Hussain <[email-masked]>; Durga Prasad <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Fraud customer

Dear Team,

Kindly contact us

056-6821764

Regards,

Mohamed Rifan

Operation In-charge

CP-AJM

CUG: +971545814208

MOB: +97155 612 6872

E-mail: [email-masked]

________________________________
From: Rifan Razool <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2022 12:39 PM
To: Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]>; Centrepoint Ajman City Centre <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jainul Ameer Mohammed Hussain <[email-masked]>; Durga Prasad <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Fraud customer

Dear Mr.Mohamoud ,

Can you share the working Number ?

Regards,

Mohamed Rifan

Operation In-charge

CP-AJM

CUG: +971545814208

MOB: +97155 612 6872

E-mail: [email-masked]

________________________________
From: Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2022 12:32 PM
To: Rifan Razool <[email-masked]>; Centrepoint Ajman City Centre <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jainul Ameer Mohammed Hussain <[email-masked]>; Durga Prasad <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Fraud customer

Hi team,

As mention this us fraud payment, please update the shipment as uncollected

From: Rifan Razool <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2022 12:12 PM
To: Centrepoint Ajman City Centre <[email-masked]>; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jainul Ameer Mohammed Hussain <[email-masked]>; Durga Prasad <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Fraud customer

Dear Team,

Kindly note that as per Ms. Rana we can hand over the items to customer .

FYI ....

Regards,

Mohamed Rifan

Operation In-charge

CP-AJM

CUG: +971545814208

MOB: +97155 612 6872

E-mail: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

________________________________

From: Rifan Razool <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2022 12:04 PM
To: Centrepoint Ajman City Centre <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Jainul Ameer Mohammed Hussain <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Durga Prasad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Fraud customer

Dear Team,

Kindly note that customer needs to be collected the order from store .

Kindly confirm us .

Regards,

Mohamed Rifan

Operation In-charge

CP-AJM

CUG: +971545814208

MOB: +97155 612 6872

E-mail: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

________________________________

From: Centrepoint Ajman City Centre <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2022 6:33 PM
To: Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Jainul Ameer Mohammed Hussain <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Rifan Razool <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Fraud customer

Dear Mr. Mahmoud,

As per the mail below, upon checking the orders on SAHLA, the order no. 9405092628 is showing "Order delivered", it might be a Home delivery and the other order no. 9405010757 we kept it here in the office for the meantime. The team has been informed already to not hand over to customer upon collection.

Regards,

Johnry

Centrepoint Ajman CC

21004

CUG +971526935874

________________________________

From: Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2022 6:01 PM
To: Centrepoint Ajman City Centre <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jainul Ameer Mohammed Hussain <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Fraud customer

And Order ID

9405092628

From: Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2022 5:53 PM
To: Centrepoint Ajman City Centre <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jainul Ameer Mohammed Hussain <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Fraud customer

Hi team,

Please hold Order ID 9405010757 and don’t handled over to the customer

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5509792