Subject: Ticket Assigned - Apply for the position Cashier
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 05:41:55 +0000

Hi Mais Hasan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Apply for the position Cashier Dear Sir / Madam,

Hope you're keeping well and safe.

I'm  Sajini weerakoon,  currently  live in dubai al karama this email is in
regards with the availability for the Position Cashier  or other suitable
post.

As you can see from the attached resume, my career graph across the field
has given me the capacity and confidence to work with the product and
service for your customers and alliance in a variety of aspects.

My ability to work under pressure has been illustrated by handling of the
requirement to study and to juggle core responsibilities efficiently and
effectively.

I believe that through the research of my career growth, I have shown
myself to be capable of organizing my time effectively and using my
initiative to work as a team whenever the necessity arises.

Hope this may assist  you to find the right candidate. Appreciate your
understanding and earnest response on the same.

Thanks and Regards

Sajini weerakoon
[email-masked]
+971542692065
Al Mur Building,Al Karama, Dubai, UAE

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5505601