Subject: Ticket Assigned -
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 07:21:15 +0000

Hi Mais Hasan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.   Hello worst experience ever ,

I received my order last friday it was :
-1 jacket
“which I received with a damaged unmovable zipper ”

-1 green sweatshirt

-1 WHITE sweatshirt
“which I received GREY or to be more specific DIRTY GREY with the worst
material ever”

-1 jeans pants

On Saturday I called you on your online number and I explained my problem
then someone told me I can return the sweatshirt to a ground store (as I
didn’t accept its color not because the product had a problem !!!!! OK) and
try to return the damaged jacket but if they don’t accept returning it,
because it is damaged, I will have to contact the online service to return
it back to me.

Yesterday, I went to a ground store and returned the 2 sweatshirt shirts
(Green one and the white!!!!!!!One ) and they refused to return the jacket
DESPITE their long and hard trialS to open the zipper but it was not moving
from its place as if it is lockeddd ?
So they told me sorry you will have to contact the online service as WE
CANNOT RECEIVE A DAMAGED PRODUCT FROM YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!

DOES IT MAKE SENSE that the client can receive a damaged product but you
THE ENTITY CANNOT receive a damaged product?????
Are you kidding me????
This is UNACCEPTABLE, I dealt with so many other brands before and this
time is my worst I swear.

Well, so yesterday at night I returned home and I tried so many to call you
on your online service number and no one answered me for about 17 time
still no answer so, I contacted you on your online chat and It was really
useless by all means USELESS and today I tried once more to call you and
THANKFULLY someone answered me and told me you have to contact us on our
email, send a picture and explain your problem.
I asked so many time that I want my money CASH BACK and I don’t want it to
be transferred to my wallet because I don’t want to deal with you anymore
SIMPLY, more over when I checked your return policy you DIDN’t actually
mentioned that :
The client who received an online DAMAGED product should receive his money
back on wallet only… GOOD
So it’s my whole right to ask for my money CASH BACK as it wasn’t mentioned
in your return policy sir.

Please solve your problem as soon as possible because I have no more time
to be wasted with that disgusting service anymore, OK !!!!!!!!

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5491998