Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Order confirmed!
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 02:54:28 +0000

Hi Mais Hasan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Order confirmed! When will I get my order the date is shown 23th Friday but did not reach
I need before 25th sunday

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022, 12:59 am
Subject: Order confirmed!
To: Sabinsha Ami <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 9406924644 | Click here
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9406924644?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Sabinsha Ami, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 9406924644
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9406924644?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>.
Expect delivery by Friday, 23rd Dec.

Order shipping to
*Sabinsha Ami*
villa no 9
Dubai
Mobile: +971 528599997

Payment Method:
*Cash on Delivery*
1. We will call you to verify the order before it leaves our warehouse

Order Details

Delivered by : , 23rd Dec

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/165046706?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
MAX
Textured Flared Leg Pants with Elasticated Waistband and Slit Detail
Color: Black
Size: 15-16 yrs
Quantity: 1 AED 40
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/164850152?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
MAX
Plaid Jacquard Textured Sweater with Embellished Collar
Color: Multicolour
Size: 13-14 yrs
Quantity: 1 AED 70
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/164946536?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
MAX
Studded Butterfly Pendant Necklace with Lobster Clasp Closure
Color: Silver
Quantity: 1 AED 19
Subtotal: * AED 129*
Standard ground shipping: * FREE *
COD Charges: * AED 5*
*Total* *AED 134*

Ready to earn Shukran rewards?

All you need to do is create a Shukran account for [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>* and you'll earn Shukrans as you shop.
Your order could earn you 25 Shukrans.
Create a Shukran Account
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/my-account/loyalty>
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/c/giftcard?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email_invoice&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 800–MAXUAE (800-629823).*
7 days a week, 07:00 AM to 12:00 AM

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5497633