Subject: Ticket Assigned - Odder not delivered
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 01:56:39 +0000

Hi Mais Hasan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Odder not delivered Hi I ordered something for next day delivery to my hotel as I am in dubai
on holiday you still have not delivered it

Order number is: 9406625285
Tracking number: FP122122002189

I have contacted you 3 days in a row by telephone asking you to make sure u
send my parcel as a priority as I am travelling back home to the UK on
Sunday you still have not delivered my item I am now asking again please as
a urgency can u send my parcel to the address I have asked you : Hilton The
Walk  JBR , anyone in this hotel can accept parcel and send to my room it
has been paid for you, I have provided you with the hotels phone number as
I do not have a local phone number however I have said many times you don't
need to phone anyone just please drop parcel of to the hotel it is safe and
trusted so plz can you send my parcel as soon as possible. I have rang you
many times  in the last few days and every time someone says they are going
to send parcel but no one has sent this I am requesting once again plz send
this as soon as as a matter of urgency
Thanks

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5498130