Subject: Ticket Assigned - Benefit nice design & exclusive sales PP luggage
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 01:43:50 +0000

Hi Mais Hasan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Benefit nice design & exclusive sales PP luggage Dear Boss,

Nice day!

There is a true story from one of my friends: he bought a very cheap
luggage from supplier because the price was very low.
Later he found the luggage was unpopular because the design looked not
good, so at last he had to sell them in very low price and did not earn
money.

Sometimes a low price is very attractive, however, the design should be
good at first, or else not many customers will be interested, how to earn
money if sell too little?

Come and find nice design of model H8018 for your reference from H2 factory!
Reply to get E-catalog or more details, many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Anna Lin

*TAIZHOU H2 LUGGAGE CO.,LTD.*

Add.: XIAYANGAO ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ZONE,YANJIANG

TOWN,LINHAI,TAIZHOU,ZHEJIANG, CHINA P.C 317023

Whatsapp: +86 13666861248

Wechat : +86 13666861248

Mobile: +86 13666861248

Ph: +86-576- 85607028

Fax: +86-576- 85607108

Web: www.h2luggage.com

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5495129