Subject: Ticket Assigned - Asma Sajid <[email-masked]> messaged you on Google Chat while you were away
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 01:43:50 +0000

Hi Mais Hasan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Asma Sajid <[email-masked]> messaged you on Google Chat while you were away Asma Sajid <[email-masked]> messaged you on Google Chat while you  
were away

Asma Sajid

Asma Sajid

Call missed

Asma Sajid

Asma Sajid

¹¹hi

Asma Sajid

Asma Sajid

https://youtu.be/0uFLD_GSg_U

Asma Sajid sent you a video.

Asma Sajid

Asma Sajid

https://youtube.com/shorts/VUbNTIr-5Hc?feature=share

Asma Sajid

Asma Sajid

https://youtube.com/shorts/Rlo1rRalvZs?feature=share

Asma Sajid

Asma Sajid

https://youtube.com/shorts/4t3Jq0js7wM?feature=share

Asma Sajid

Asma Sajid

https://youtube.com/shorts/vyr9RbgSX7E?feature=share

Asma Sajid

Asma Sajid

https://youtube.com/shorts/WxRWfquSvzs?feature=share

Asma Sajid

Asma Sajid

https://youtu.be/AGrTcMsLGWY

Asma Sajid sent you a video.

Asma Sajid

Asma Sajid

https://youtube.com/shorts/TyUPw3pGZpY?feature=share

Open in Google Chat

Google Chat: An intelligent messaging app, built for teams.
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
You have received this email because you have been mentioned in this  
conversation by a Google Chat user. You cannot reply to this email. You may  
have received this email from Google Chat even if you use classic Hangouts.  
Learn more
Unsubscribe from these emails by changing your email reminder preferences  
for Google Chat. Email reminder preferences cannot be set on mobile  
devices. Learn more Logo for Google

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5495128