Subject: Ticket Assigned - Request for refund amount towards credit voucher 95875356417229540714 for AED262.00
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 08:58:16 +0000

Hi Mais Hasan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Request for refund amount towards credit voucher 95875356417229540714 for AED262.00 To
Landmark Retail Investment LLC
Dubai, UAE

Respected Sir,

In reference to above subject I hereby would like to kindly check and
validate my attached credit note as I have been to your Centrepoint store
Mankhool on 01.11.2022 and store staff has checked about the same and had
forwarded my credit note complain to the concerned department, after which
I was informed that respective department will contact me within 1 week.

Till date no one called me neither the store has any updates on my credit
voucher.

Attaching credit voucher for your reference.

Requesting you to please check and revert back at the soonest.

Thanks in advance.

Dharmesh
0561706857

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5465140