Subject: Ticket Assigned -
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 07:27:13 +0000

Hi Mais Hasan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.   Hello there, greetings of the day. Hope you are having good health and high
spirits.

I am Kanwarpal Singh and I have gone through your app as i have used and
its simply brilliant and it can be in trending or in top of your respective
category of App, if its rating improves. I am having approx 15k member team
and provide organic reviews and downloads for your app. I have a
experienced of working on more than 300+ apps as i have served 150+ clients.

I can guarantee you the results in 1-2 weeks. It will help you in growing
your application.

Our service:

1.Android and IOS Reviews, ratings and Aso

2. Regristration

3. Downloads upto 10k per day.

4. SEO

Note: All reviews will be from real users and will be not harmful for the
application

If intersted you can contact me on my Whatsapp no:
https://wa.me/+918360399872

Website: 62reviewhub.com
Get Connect Skype > live:.cid.f25c46e7284720ec

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5483017