Subject: Ticket Assigned - Request to exchange or refund - Corner Sofa (Order #8404979514)
From: Landmark Group <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 09:26:27 +0000

Hi Mais Hasan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Request to exchange or refund - Corner Sofa (Order #8404979514) Good day,

I purchased a corner sofa from home center online (Order #8404979514) and
it got delivered on Thursday (15/12/22) . i'm not satisfied with the sofa
as its quality is not good and also its small and it looks different from
the picture seen on the app and the cushions looks like it's folded and
looks old. Last time i ordered a dining table and its quality was also
really bad and when i requested to exchange, you replied that it is not
possible and even it was not fitted properly and i showed the same to the
delivery guys when they came to fit my sofas and they asked me to inform
the customer care and i informed the customer care for its repair.

In view of the above, i would like to exchange this sofa, so i called the
customer care immediately, but they asked me to email with a picture.
Kindly do the needful and exchange or refund the same. It's totally unfair
to provide low quality items online. This is the second time I got fooled.
Even if you can identify from photos how old it looks, its color is also
faded.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5475970