Subject: Ticket Assigned - Re: {URGENT) Splash Ecommerce SCAM !! {URGENT)
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 08:00:04 +0000

Hi Mais Hasan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Re: {URGENT) Splash Ecommerce SCAM !! {URGENT) Regarding my earlier email, I got a call from 04 5172173 saying I will get
another coupon to spend due to the delivery delay and trouble it
created,Its been about a month  but I haven't gotten one yet.

I don't want that voucher anymore, but why do you still have to give your
consumers false promises? I have been following up with
[email-masked] regarding this voucher, but it appears that they
are unaware of what occurred with this transaction and emailing me to
explain the whole situation,   I can see how unprofessional your team and
processes are. Why do I have to mention the whole thing again,
Arent customer complaints tracked in your records?

Please don't call and waste my time after this.

On Sat, Nov 19, 2022 at 12:03 PM Amit Kumar <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I had made an order on Splash website on the 16th Nov, where delivery was
> scheduled to occur on the 17th Nov. (Order Number - 9400289870). Its 19th
> already order is yet not delivered.
>
> I don't see why you have to advertise that on your website if you can't
> deliver on your promises; that's deception. Stop this!
>
> No management or team member calls to discuss the delivery delay. I had to
> get in touch with your customer support, and what a terrible experience I
> had with them. I phoned them about six times, and each time they couldn't
> tell me where the merchandise was. Some claim it's with the delivery
> partner, requiring me to wait for the 4-digit code, some claim the partner
> hasn't delivered it yet, and yet others claim it's a technical problem.
> After being on call for an hour, I managed to connect with the manager or
> supervisor in the customer support department but that wasn't very helpful.
> The supervisor promised to provide the code in a few hours, but 24 hours
> had passed with no sign of it.
>
> I am not begging for money that I must follow up again & again, I have
> made a transaction for which I have paid with certain expectations, but the
> worst thing is it's not as per expectation  and I have to follow up for
> that, is that the level of customer satisfaction you are providing?
>
> Considering how things have been going up until now, I believe the email
> I'm sending is likewise pointless. However, I think I should spread the
> word about your scam via social media so that nobody else falls for such
> fraud by Splash/Landmark Group.
>
> Regards,
> Amit Kumar
> 0566219252
>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5450894