Subject: Ticket Assigned - Return - Worst Experience
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 09:53:33 +0000

Hi Mais Hasan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Return - Worst Experience Hi,

I purchased a sweat shirt yesterday from the Centrepoint store, Sahara
Center. When I tried to use the product today, I saw that lint getting on
my t-shirt from the sweat shirt. So I called the customer service and
enquiried if I can return the product. I also explained to the executive
the I was going to wear it so I removed all the tags from the product. The
executive told me I can replace the product without the tag and said only
the invoice is required. So I went to the store and asked for returning the
item. They said they cannot replace the item since the security tag is
being removed and FYI if someone is going to use the item, they will remove
the security tag and use it. I only noticed the lint coming out of the
clothing once I tried it.

The service I received from the store manager was the worst. I never
received any such kind of experience from any other place. I have been a
frequent customer at the store. I would never use the store or any other
services offer by center point. Also find the attached invoice FYR.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5225366