Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your return request has been cancelled
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 06:28:15 +0000

Hi Mais Hasan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your return request has been cancelled Good day
I have requested return for the below mentioned item and i returned to the
person with previous return. Both items i returned to him. Kindly check.
Thank you.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2022, 11:45 am
Subject: Your return request has been cancelled
To: Nimmy Subha <[email-masked]>

Order #8404087213

<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_KW_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_KW_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_KW_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_KW_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_KW_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_KW_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_KW_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_KW_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_KW_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_KW_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_KW_en>
We’ve cancelled your return
Hi Nimmy Subha, your return 1003579696 for order 8404087213
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/my-account/order/8404087213?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_KW_en>
has been cancelled as requested by you

Feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance
*Order Details *

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/p/164441889?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_KW_en>
*MAX*
Floral Print Top with Round Neck and Short Sleeves
Color: Multicolour
Size: L
Quantity: 1 KWD 1.4

Total *KWD 1.4*

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 18-00-871.*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_KW_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_KW_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5419498