Subject: Ticket Assigned - {URGENT) Splash Ecommerce SCAM !! {URGENT)
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2022 07:38:35 +0000

Hi Mais Hasan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  {URGENT) Splash Ecommerce SCAM !! {URGENT) Hi All,

I had made an order on Splash website on the 16th Nov, where delivery was
scheduled to occur on the 17th Nov. (Order Number - 9400289870). Its 19th
already order is yet not delivered.

I don't see why you have to advertise that on your website if you can't
deliver on your promises; that's deception. Stop this!

No management or team member calls to discuss the delivery delay. I had to
get in touch with your customer support, and what a terrible experience I
had with them. I phoned them about six times, and each time they couldn't
tell me where the merchandise was. Some claim it's with the delivery
partner, requiring me to wait for the 4-digit code, some claim the partner
hasn't delivered it yet, and yet others claim it's a technical problem.
After being on call for an hour, I managed to connect with the manager or
supervisor in the customer support department but that wasn't very helpful.
The supervisor promised to provide the code in a few hours, but 24 hours
had passed with no sign of it.

I am not begging for money that I must follow up again & again, I have made
a transaction for which I have paid with certain expectations, but the
worst thing is it's not as per expectation  and I have to follow up for
that, is that the level of customer satisfaction you are providing?

Considering how things have been going up until now, I believe the email
I'm sending is likewise pointless. However, I think I should spread the
word about your scam via social media so that nobody else falls for such
fraud by Splash/Landmark Group.

Regards,
Amit Kumar
0566219252

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5298280