Subject: Ticket Assigned - Solution for all your packaging requirements
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2022 07:06:01 +0000

Hi Mais Hasan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Solution for all your packaging requirements Hai good morning Sir\ Mam.
I hope you are well.

I am Silpa  Marketing executive at Habllen packaging.

I hope this mail finds you well. Just to introduce ourselves, we are a
sourcing, printing, and manufacturing company in the UAE.
We specialize in trading the best quality packaging products according to
customer preferences worldwide.

We do corporate gifting, paper bags, chocolate boxes, jewelry boxes, and
wooden boxes.  Whatever your packaging requirements be, we are always ready
to serve you.

I have attached our company profile, kindly go through it and email your
requirements to [email-masked] or contact us at 0558506434

I would appreciate it if you could inform me as soon as possible
Thanks

*silpa*
Marketing Executive

E: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
W: https://habllen.com
Ph: +971 509925202

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5425537