Subject: Ticket Assigned - Prime Sketch - Letter of Introduction
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 08:05:33 +0000

Hi Mais Hasan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Prime Sketch - Letter of Introduction Attention: Procurement Team

Trust that our letter finds you well.

This letter is intended to introduce you our company, Prime Sketch Building
Contracting LLC to your organization, and with this brief introduction we
seek the opportunity to meet at your convenience in order to explain better
the services we are offering.

Prime Sketch was established 12 years ago and is now recognized as one of
the  leading interior and fit-out companies in the industry. We uphold
strong traditional methods in interior design, project management, joinery
and fit-out works while integrating modern methods in our projects. All
these services are managed and executed by our in-house team.  

We pride ourselves on the fact that the core Management team is the same
today as when we started 12 years ago. A true testament to our core values.

 

Our services cover a wide spectrum of disciplines ranging from various
decoration works for interior design, turnkey project and refurbishments.

Throughout our history, we have delivered over 25 VIP Villas which include
Design, Construction Build and Execution for fit-out works on a turnkey
basis and have also delivered over 500 rooms for various hotel projects in
the UAE, over a 150 shops in various malls along with 28 department store
within GCC and over 10 restaurants and offices.

For further information on the business, kindly find wetransfer link of our
company portfolio   ( https://we.tl/t-BjoE5q1JXs )   or kindly visit our
website at your convenience which is www.Primesketch.net
<http://www.Primesketch.net> .

We would welcome an opportunity to pre-qualify our company for participating
in any of your incoming projects.

 

 

Thank you and best regards,

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5362983