Subject: Ticket Assigned - Full refund or change size
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 08:16:27 +0000

Hi Zeina Abdeen,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Full refund or change size Hello Max fashion team,

I purchase a lingerie yesterday in the store at DCC branch.
I took 2 packs not seeing the real size and look if the item since it was
sealed and not allowed to be opened.
It supposed to be a gift, i paid in the counter and they did not ask me if
i am okay or sure with the size i took.
when i check the 1st pack i saw that the size is not right and its big.
Yes there is such a policy but atleast the store must acknowledge also
customers concerns that we can't waste a hard earned money just because of
wrong size items. The benefit was all yours and not to satisfy the
customers right. When I went to the store this morning they did not even
care to check the items itself and just saying NO.
Policy is a policy but u have to give exemption at some point when even the
items is being returned not more than 24 hours and still in each pack. I
want my money back or atleast change the sizes as soon as possible and wave
off your policy which at some point can be justified. Do not cheat
customers just because of your policies which can always have an exemption
as per situation.

Sincerely yours,
Ms Gaile
0508041803

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5321512