Subject: Ticket Assigned - leasing commercial units deals
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 08:01:51 +0000

Hi Zeina Abdeen,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  leasing commercial units deals  

Dear  <https://www.mallofegypt.com/shopping/fashion-unisex/max> Max,

           Greetings ,We are honored to introduce ourselves to you ,This is
Agro international trading group, We are reaching you to offer special
opportunities for you, as we would like to make a good leasing commercial
units deals for your business, 

We can provide you with commercial unites from all over Egypt.

We hope to cooperate with you and make successful deals for both sides. 

We are waiting an earliest reply,

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,

Sohila

 

 

logo

    Sohila Mahmoud

    Public Relation Representative

    AGRO INTERNATIONAL COMPANY

    5TH DISTRICT,CENTRAL SPINE,

    BLDG.64D,6OCTOBER CITY,

    GIZA,EGYPT

     <tel:0020236858116> TEL          :+20236858116

    MOBILE:+201050897167

      <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5502476