Subject: Ticket Assigned - Received Broken Police Truck
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 12:39:41 +0000

Hi Zeina Abdeen,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Received Broken Police Truck Tp whomsoever it may concern,

I would like to bring it to your attention, that i have ordered police
truck from centrepoint day before yesterday and I received it as broken.

As it was the last piece left in the stock online it looks like someone had
it already and returned it back and i got that last left broken police
truck toy.

Kindly refund the amount to my centrepoint wallet and pickup the item at
the earliest.

Attaching video and photo of the same.

ORDER NUMBER-9406614667

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Syeda Bushra

-- 
Sent from
I Phone 12 Pro Max

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5493229