Subject: Ticket Assigned - Experienced sales executive
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 08:27:47 +0000

Hi Zeina Abdeen,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Experienced sales executive Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find the resume attached, I am looking out for a professional domain
to utilize my professional skills which will be mutually beneficial to the
organization and as well as for my career..

I believe I will prove to be a valuable asset to your existing team of
professionals and add immediate contribution to your organization.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. Should you have any
questions or require additional information, please feel free to contact me
via telephone at (+971505821817) or via e-mail
([email-masked] <[email-masked]>). I look
forward to schedule an interview in order to further discuss how I can
positively contribute to your company’s success.

Thanks and regards

Habeeb Hamed
-- 

*Regards..*

*Hamed Mehsan.*
*Accountant.*
*GISCO Jubail Branch.*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5487340