Subject: Ticket Assigned - Irresponsible Customer care
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 06:21:19 +0000

Hi Zeina Abdeen,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Irresponsible Customer care Hi,
I had just called you know for the complaint against 3 of my shukran cards
not working that I purchased last month.
It has been more than three weeks since I purchased it and still the card
is not working. It is showing that the card is not activated. I have called
you several times and I was told new card will be issued yesterday.But
today I received the same inactivated card. It is your responsibility to
serve is with our needs and you are trying to make a fool of us.I know the
name of the lady who told us who can provide the new card today and cheated
us with another inactivated card.All the call recordings will be with you.I
can smoothly complaint against you against your cheating if not provided
with activated cards today.
I am providing my card details below for the activation.If not, I am
straight away going to complaint as I have all the proof.
Card 1 - 1609979979911821813603105
Card 2 - 1609979979911821848343404
Card 3 - 1609979979911821543662207
I want my cards to be issued today itself before 6pm.
It is more than three weeks that are cheating us by saying it will work
tomorrow.It is enough now.
If you are going to cheat again I will complaint against you with all the
evidences and call recordings.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5471655