Subject: Ticket Assigned - Return
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 09:18:38 +0000

Hi shardul bhardwaj,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Return Hi,

I need an exchange for XXL size of SPLASH lee cooper t-shirt, instead a XL
size is fine.

Thanks
Charu banga

Your order number is 9594280279 | Click here
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9594280279?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
to
view in browser

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
 Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
 Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
 Shoe Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
 Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
 Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi charu banga, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 9594280279
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9594280279?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>.
Expect delivery by , 8th Nov.

Order shipping to
*Charu Banga*
al khair residence
Dubai
Mobile: +971 561642749
Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 7864
Charu Banga

Order Details

Delivered by : , 8th Nov

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162835647?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
New Balance Essentials Stacked Logo Print T-shirt with Short Sleeves
Color: Black
Size: XXL
Quantity: 1 AED 50
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164745181?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Lee Cooper Printed T-shirt with Crew Neck and Short Sleeves
Color: Blue
Size: XXL
Quantity: 1 AED 79
Subtotal: *AED 129*
Savings: *- AED 49*
Standard ground shipping: *AED 10*
*Total* *AED 139*

Want to earn Shukran rewards?

All you need to do is sign up for Shukran, our award-winning loyalty
programme now. If you already have a Shukran account, simply link it to
your shopping account to earn Shukrans.
 Your order could earn you 35 Shukrans.
Become a Shukran Member
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/loyalty>
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/c/giftcard?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email_invoice&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.

 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited

Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5270466