Subject: Ticket Assigned - Invoice
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 03:56:02 +0000

Hi shardul bhardwaj,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Invoice I have the invoice in soft copy
Order number 9595379211 has been shipped.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi Ramla immad, products from order number 9595379211
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9595379211?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
are being sent to you in multiple shipments so you receive them faster.
The tracking number is FC111322004475.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmc&pm_Id=622&track_page_version=v2&thex=ffffff&only_latest=false&tracking_number=FC111322004475&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>

Order shipping to
*Ramla Immad*
villa 96 unit 11
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Mobile: +971 503818467

Payment Method:
*Cash on Delivery*

*Order Details*Consignment Number: 88888001670920221113

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/165131046?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
CENTREPOINT *
* Aldo Unila Women Pink Quilted Sling Bag with Detachable Zippered Pouch *
Color: Pink
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/153487826?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick - 4 gms *

Color: 070 Airy fairy
1

The status of your other products is as follows:

Shipment #2

Status:*Shipped*

Consignment # 88888001408520221113

Items

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/153142171?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*LIFESTYLE*
* Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick - 4 gms *

Color: 5
Status: *Shipped* 1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164343630?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*LIFESTYLE*
* Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara *

Color: Very Black
Status: *Shipped* 1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5268490