Subject: New Activity [#5526999] Change address. Order 9408101759
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 13:48:41 +0000

Hi Ali Adil,

The Customer has responded to a ticket you are watching

Ticket 

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5526999#5526999 

Change address. Order 9408101759 

Requester 

Ilia  [email-masked]

    Customer Response 

Please let them write to WhatsApp next time and so on, do anything to
get through. Because I sent you my correct number both times, but
there were no calls. ONE MORE TIME: +971585316226

If you do not bring my furniture again, I don't know what I should do
in this case, because my wife and child arrive in early February.

P.S. I don't know what's wrong with your couriers, but there is my
phone number and also calls for today - no one tried to call me NO
ONE, but I should wait 2 more weeks.

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5526999/subscriptions/unsubscribe

Stop watching this ticket