Subject: Ticket Assigned - phone number correction
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 06:50:25 +0000

Hi Ali Adil,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  phone number correction 
I apologize and  am sending the letter again with the correct phone number

Dear Sir/Madam

I have ordered and paid for a Novi shoe cabinet on December 3rd and you 
promise to bring it to my home on December 15 th between 10 to 14 PM.
Unfortunately, you have not delivered it yet even though I was at home
waiting for the shipment. The error may be that I entered a phone number in
the order which I do not use regularly.

Order number is 9404096822 

I would be very pleased if you deliver the shoe cabinet again to my home 
address in period between January 23rd to January 27th. My correct  phone
number  is  +971 585 199 843

I can only take over the order in person on the date I specified  otherwise
I am out of Dubai.

Thank you for help and understanding

Your Sincerely

      A.      Tosner

 December 18th, 2022

A. Tosner
Park Island, Bonair
3rd floor Apt.306
Dubai
Mobile: +971 585 199 843

 Novi Shoe Cabinet with Drawer for up to 12 Pairs

 Color: Brown

 Quantity: 1

 Price AEDS 129 + Shipping 49

 Total amount Paid 178 AED

 
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5482928