Subject: Fwd: Employee verification list for Indians
From: Gaurav Yadav <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 23:21:26 -0700 (MST)

From: "saurabh" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Gaurav Yadav" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2023 8:23:04 PM 
Subject: Re: Employee verification list for Indians 

Hi Gaurav, 

Please check the following for these people: 

    1. Do they have same or different permanent address 
    2. Do they have any work experience 

    * If they have same address current/Permanent - then only 1 address has to be verified otherwise both addresses should be verified     * If they have experience - last 1 experience has to be verified 
    * ID - Aadhaar has to be verified 
    * Criminal background check has to be completed 

	Gaurav Yadav 
	Bidipta Dutta 
	Shahbaz Khan 
	Sabreena Yaqoob 
	Zai haq 
	Zaid Ahmad 
	Reena Kumari 
	Mohammed Khalid 
	Jinana Parveen 

Saurabh Dadu 
LiveSalesman 
India: +91 120 4332621 x 17 
US: 1 240 949 2437 
Cell: +91 9810175203 

From: Gaurav Yadav <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 23 January 2023 7:32 PM 
To: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Employee verification list for Indians 
Hi, 

Given is the list of Indian employees. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wNzG4bELSajnqIcqU7YkLJReA7f_QYGICYDhxmBVthk/edit#gid=0 

	Date of Joining 	Employee Name 	User name 	Emails 	Nationality 	Remarks 	Verification type 
	22-Aug-18 	Arjun Hurry 	arjun.hurry 	[email-masked] 	Indian 		
	7-Apr-19 	Pritish Nandi 	pritish.nandi 	[email-masked] 	Indian 		
	22-Apr-19 	Pravesh singh 	pravesh.singh 	[email-masked] 	Indian 		
	1-Jul-19 	Apoorv Joshi 	apoorv.joshi 	[email-masked] 	Indian 		
	7-Oct-19 	Manish Kumar 	manish.kumar 	[email-masked] 	Indian 		
	30-Oct-19 	Yarngam Makan 	yarngam.makan 	[email-masked] 	Indian 		
	7-Nov-19 	Nikhil Bishnoi 	nikhil.bishnoi 	[email-masked] 	Indian 		
	16-Nov-19 	Mohd. Samar Iqbal 	mohd.iqbal 	[email-masked] 	Indian 		
	28-Jul-22 	Amir Abdul Aziz 	amir.aziz 	[email-masked] 	Indian 		
	24-Mar-21 	Syed Ataullah 	syed.ataullah 	[email-masked] 	Indian 		
	17-Jun-21 	Subir Chakma 	subir.chakma 	[email-masked] 	Indian 		
	2-Jul-21 	Anish Nair 	anish.nair 	[email-masked] 	Indian 		
	22-Jul-21 	Nitin Pandey 	nitin.pandey 	[email-masked] 	Indian 		
	10-Aug-21 	Harsh Sharma 	harsh.sharma 	[email-masked] 	Indian 		
	24-Jan-22 	Aishwarya Jaiswal 	aishwarya.jaiswal 	[email-masked] 	Indian 		
	21-Feb-22 	Satyam Saini 	satyam.saini 	[email-masked] 	Indian 		
	16-Dec-21 	Sahil Modgil 	sahil.modgil 	[email-masked] 	Indian 		
	28-Dec-15 	Swati 	swati.shukla 	[email-masked] 	Indian 		
	30-Apr-22 	Manav 	manav.lsm 	[email-masked] 	Indian 		
	8-Aug-22 	Gaurav Yadav 	gaurav.yadav 	[email-masked] 	Indian 		
	29-Aug-22 	Bidipta Dutta 	bidipta.dutta 	[email-masked] 	Indian 		
	12-Sep-22 	Shahbaz Khan 	shahbaz.khan 	[email-masked] 	Indian 		
	23-Sep-22 	Sabreena Yaqoob 	sabreena.yaqoob 	[email-masked] 	Indian 		
	19-Oct-22 	Zai haq 	zai.haq 	[email-masked] 	Indian 		
	10-Nov-22 	Vibhu Sharma 	vibhu.sharma 	[email-masked] 	Indian 		
	21-Nov-22 	Zaid Ahmad 	zaid.ahmad 	[email-masked] 	Indian 		
	21-Nov-22 	Reena Kumari 	reena.kumari 	[email-masked] 	Indian 		
	21-Nov-22 	Mohammed Khalid 	mohammad.khalid 	[email-masked] 	Indian 		
	13-Dec-22 	Jinana Parveen 	jinana.parveen 	[email-masked] 	Indian